no idea where else to post this

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by traxxy, Jan 9, 2008.

1. traxxy

traxxy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    with the ipod came a plastic white thingy, and a plastic thing that fits around the other end of my recharge cable (not the USB part)

what are these 2 things and how can i use em?
  2. phoenix.stu

phoenix.stu New Member

Well the white plastic "thing" is a universal dock adapter. If you happen to have a dock, it will have on similar in it. You just take it out and add the one that came with your ipod and your ipod will fit in the dock properly.

The other clear plastic part is actually a stand for your ipod. Pretty nifty huh?

Please Register or Log in to view images

If you lay the flat part down on a table, the groove is where you place your ipod. It works great for watching movies. And a little added bonus feature. . . The hole that runs right through the middle of it. You can actually put your dock connector in there as a resting place when you are watching movies.

Do you understand what I am saying? Or do I need to post pictures?
  3. traxxy

traxxy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well i understood the white plastic thingy but the other is quite weird, i kinda get it but pics would be cool
  4. wthoang

wthoang New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    great explanation with those two things by stu but one thing hes missing is, with the plastic white thing, it pretty much makes life easier if u have a dock. ive got one and its great. easy to plug into comp and tv. but u have one because each ipod has a different shape and they only make one dock so the plastic thing u place into the dock and then u plug in ure ipod....
    btw..the dock costs heaps

and to stu..ive preordered one of those mics....im excited...even though it costs 30euros which is about 50aus. but it costs the same as buying the bloody apple component tv out cables...to smart those apple geeks. they have to put the bloody apple chip to stop us from buying 3rd party stuff....
  5. phoenix.stu

phoenix.stu New Member

Yeah, sorry, I guess I did leave that part out.

You definitely, will not be disappointed with that mic. It is a great piece of work. I am sure it will be even more sleek when they have them made by the manufacturer.
    Just be a little patient. I know I was. And it sure paid off for me.
  6. 8gigaPodTouch

8gigaPodTouch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    take a closer look on my attach file

iPod placed on that plastic thingy. iPod stand.

Attached Files:

7. traxxy

traxxy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i got it now

thx, saved me some trouble watching 24 on my ipod yesterday! thanks