No Icons on ScreenBasi

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by boombaby01, May 26, 2009.

1. boombaby01

boombaby01 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Basically, what i'm trying to do here is use catergories to make 3 seperate app folders. Those folders are Apps, Games, and Misc. What i want to do is put all my apps into each of these icons, thus eliminating clutter, then putting each of these three icons on Stack in my lower right hand corner. Then, just use SMBSettings (or whatever it's called) and hide the icons on the home page so just my music, my videos, my photos, and my stack with the three apps are there. Is this possible? I mean, to not have applications on the home screen and only on the dock? I've tried so far and it's just stuck at the boot logo :'(

EDIT: Oh, and if this thread doesn't belong here, I'll be glad to move it to the appropriate area.
  2. sfpsp

sfpsp New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Fix the boot logo problem. Restore, etc.
    Then just poof all the icons you don't want away using SBsettings or Bossprefs. Or you can use iMario's supreme app reveal thing.
  3. sfpsp

sfpsp New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think you would have to download the Poof app, since it's built in SBsettings and Bossprefs, you can't take it out normally. You should be able to though.
  4. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Poof is built into SBsettings as well as Categories, my Categories app autohides icons I put into a categories.

@Crow: Holy sh*t your post is hella long, and completely unnecessary. EDIT IT. Or a moderator can.
  5. boombaby01

boombaby01 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks for all the replies! i'm happy that people are still nice enough to help other people. but anyway, back to the topic. i've tried doing that (using poof to hide all the apps) but when the springboard restarts itself, it gets stuck in loading for like literally 30 minutes, and then some of the applications sneak past poof and show up. also, i tried just plain rebooting it and it gets stuck at the boot logo for the same amount of time, and does the same thing as before

Please Register or Log in to view images