No Free TV Apps???

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by TooGoodAtCOD4, Aug 26, 2009.

1. TooGoodAtCOD4

TooGoodAtCOD4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    First off, I'm very new... not extremely sure what I'm doing. Out of all the apps available on iTunes or otherwise, does anyone know of any tv apps where you can watch streaming tv from your ipt? Like the website hulu or sidereel or any site like that with a similar setup? Also lots of mainstream tv networks put new shows on their sites that you can watch entire episodes free. Anything like that either??

If no, do you know why not?
    Used the search button, found no reference of TV at all on this site or likewise.

I'm surprised if the answer is no. Great idea for someone to do if they are competent in developing... I think it'd be big. I'm just sayin. That is all.

TooGoodAtCOD4
  2. d3xterity

d3xterity Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There are many Cydia apps which allows you to watch free movies and shows. I use this Cydia app called Mobile Theatre. Other apps: TyTube, myCinema, LuckyVidz.
    Remember to install iMobileCinema and dTunes.
  3. TooGoodAtCOD4

TooGoodAtCOD4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    awesome! Thanks man - I will check 'em out.

I know a little some'n some'n about iMobileCinema and dTunes, gotta look into Mobile Theatre, TyTube, myCinema, and LuckyVidz.

Appreciate it-

TooGoodAtCOD4