No?!?!?1

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by JohnnyAndroid, Mar 9, 2009.

?

Rumor?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. JohnnyAndroid

JohnnyAndroid Active Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Apple Touch Screen Netbook?!?!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Via: Engadget

Discuss here.
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  3. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I don't think we will ever see a netbook from apple. Really I don't understand the fuss over netbooks. Is it just because they are so cheap? Its just a laptop for surfing the net. Maybe its just me but I do a lot more with a computer then surfing the net.

A netbook would be good for a grandma or someone not so computer savvy. Someone who only needs one for checking email or updating their facebook status and doesn't want to spend a lot of bread, but I don't think that's the market apple aims for.

I think apple aims for more next thing, revolutionary, high tech kind of market. A netbook is like dumb down, backwards, grandma kind of............

You could get a mini that would blow away any netbook and its in the same price range as a lot of netbooks or get the $999 white macbook. A couple hundred more then you would spend on a netbook and you got yourself a decent laptop.

Netbook meh.... I would expect a touchscreen macbook or pro from apple, but not a netbook. Maybe an iphone/ipod touch kind of PDA thing with a larger screen. iPhone pro? not a netbook.