Nintendo DS

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by wake_boarder_3764, Nov 25, 2007.

1. wake_boarder_3764

wake_boarder_3764 New Member

I was just thinking...thats all touch and alot of the games are just 2D. I think that having DS games would be cool on the ipod touch. Of course the games would have to be the ones that are 2D..still i think that would be cool
  2. 3CKO

3CKO New Member

not going to happen. keep it real people
  3. jimbodude

jimbodude Member

There isnt even a good, working DS emulator for the PC, so dont expect for this the ipod touch lol.
    Lol Imagine the screen size on the ipod touch, as theres 2, and theres more buttons lol. It will never happen
  4. wake_boarder_3764

wake_boarder_3764 New Member

o ok i just thought it would be cool...sorry i dont know that much about programming or anyhting like that im just trying to put ideas out there...i was talking about games like warioware or those brainquize games....not the better stuff. Why wouldnt it work? sorry im just tryin to learn more
  5. tonyd09

tonyd09 New Member

95 percent chance it isnt gonna happen.

even though the ipod touch has around 400mhz, alot of people think that it uses every single ounce of the processer. the ipod touch always has processes running in the background, just like every other computer. you wont get enough power to even run such games like nds or psx.

nds emulators cant even play much commercial games. pokemon diamond and pearl run extremely slow on the fastest computers up to date. so yea, it isnt gonna happen on an ipod

Please Register or Log in to view images

nothing past a gba and possibly a snes emulator will ever work at a playable capacity.
  6. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    NO. Its not going to happen ever. The DS emulator for the PC is extremly laggy, how do you expect it to work on the iPod touch?
  7. schnikelfritz576

schnikelfritz576 New Member

well duh of course a DS is never ever gonna work on the touch until the like 15th generation. but a psp will definitely come out soon

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. Blonderator

Blonderator New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    STOP MAKING THESE THREADS PEOPLE!

Use some common sense man. Lets think here... 2 screens, plus some buttons. How well is that going to fit onto the iPod's one screen? Honestly, the GBA emulator already has a small enough screen. Imagine trying to fit 2 of those on one little space.

Not to mention the fact that an emulator is not going to happen in the near future, if ever.

Sure, it would be "really cool" but does it deserve making a thread about it? It's hopeless.
  9. xALeXzx

xALeXzx Active Member

If you want a ds emulator buy a DS, you can't compare the jugability of DS and the iPod Touch. Yeah, a DS emulator isn't possible but if the Pink Invisible Unicorn make a emulator, the jugability will sucks.

11 buttons and a microphone (Jajaja you can play zelda without mic? NO)
    2 Screens! If the buttons are in the screen, the ds screens will be very very small
    A TOUCH SCREEN, you want play DS with a needle?. Remember, the screen will be so freakin small.

C'mon xD a DS emulator pfff
  10. chrischris292

chrischris292 New Member

wow ive seen a lot of posts on this