ninja remote

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by berky93, Feb 1, 2009.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

recently I noticed that the plastic cover on the front of my ninja remote (its a little universal remote: LINK) was cracked and peeling. so I decided to make a new cover. but while I was at it, why not make it look a little cooler? so here is what I came up with:

Please Register or Log in to view images

It's already the correct size (if you print it at 200 DPI) so if any of you want to print and use it thats fine with me. sorry about the resolution, my printer only goes to 200 DPI, but its a fairly simple image (no gradients or alpha) so if you convert it to a vector you can print at higher resolution.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Looks cool. I actually just built one of these the other day (except it only does On/ Off).
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

Yeah I want to get one of those soon - the ninja remote is cool, but the way you program it to a tv is really annoying, not good for quick, covert use.

I was actually planning to get the on/off one and stuff it into the back of an iphone case, so it fits between the back of the case and my ipod touch. we'll see how that goes...
  4. cellmate75

cellmate75 New Member

What is this remote?
    What is it called?
  5. berky93

berky93 New Member

it used to be called the Ninja Remote (hence the design) but I guess the name has changed. check the link in my first post.

also, it turns out this is slightly too big. the buttons are all aligned correctly, but it doesnt quite stay within the boundaries of the device overall. not a big problem, just trim it down