Nike + Working, but no Trainer's voice?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by Tattrpuff, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Tattrpuff

Tattrpuff New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have a jailbroken 2g Ipod Touch on 3.0, the Nike + app functions mostly the way it's suppose to as far as sensing, recording, playing playlists etc. All except I don't have the usual Trainer's voice giving me updates. It's just completely absent. Even when I hit home button in the middle of work out nothing. I've search and it doesn't seem anyone else has had this issue. Maybe I'll just have to restore and rejailbreak and see if that fixes it.
  2. Tattrpuff

Tattrpuff New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I figured it out...apparently when I install Winterboard, I can't just Respring. I have to reboot the device and all works fine! Winterboard was for sure the problem. I restored, everything worked until Winterboard...restarted device, worked! Then the newest Winterboard update cased the same issue, restarted device, worked!
  3. Tattrpuff

Tattrpuff New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Actually it's not Winterboard at all...it's when I respring. Any time I respring...this happens. Then when I reboot it's fine. Weird Redsnow bug?
  4. Koshka

Koshka New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I have the exact same problem. My iPod Touch is not jailbroken. Really weird bug.
  5. MANOWAR©

MANOWAR© Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thanks for following up on your thread. Most people just find the answer and don't share it or whine until someone spoon feeds them the answer. I had the same issue after installing 3.0 and I was getting pissed. I use my Nike + every day and I like to know when I beat my times running without having to look at the history and I like the announcements when you pause and stop. I was able to find your post because the thread title was exactly what I put in. Most people put in "help me" or "WTF is wrong with my iPod" so a search does no good.