Nike+Apple MOD

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sam9007, Jan 19, 2008.

1. sam9007

sam9007 New Member

Is there an app or mod that would let me run the Nike Apple Kit on my Ipod Touch?
  2. dboone21

dboone21 New Member

I have been looking for this too.

Someone must be able to figure it out.

Will the software even run on the touch? How different are the OS'? How about running a Nano emulator on the touch to run the software?
  3. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

haha i just posted something about this on another thread. Search this and you'll find a thread or two that might help a bit. Theres nothing out yet. Pedometer.app doesnt come close
  4. dboone21

dboone21 New Member

Yeah. I just read them all and replied to them to try and get some more visibility. I didn't see anything that would help a bit though (besides saying it couldn't be done, or no one has bothered, or buy a nano...)
  5. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

LOL yeah ive just realised your the one thats been posting on them all. But naaa doesnt look like its happening. The wirless adaptor bit you plug into the nano is made for nano so it would need major modifications and would possibly easier making a new one for the Touch. But whether that would mean a new wireless bit would have to be created to plug into the Touch and put in your shoe, and be sold as a product, or something can be made using a kind of advanced pedometer, i dont know. If a new product has to be made then its only Apple and Nike that are going to make it and sell it which i dont think will happen.