Release *Nice Theme, Enjoy!*

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by csdonz, Feb 11, 2008.

1. csdonz

csdonz New Member

here is a theme i have recently made, i made the gaps by using spacer.app's so u will need 6 of them, i'll upload some below
    here is a screenshot of the theme. Most of my icons are hidden becuase i access them by using dock.app from the yellow 'sunburst' at the bottom right. i suggest that you have customize installed and leave important icons showing incase dock.app or anything else goes wrong. important ones i have left are Customize (incase any icons disappear and dock.app fails i can make them re-appear), Tunewiki and photos (not important but i use it alot), Installer, Settings and SSH
    here is a screenshot below. Dock icons are from left: Music, Safari and Videos. the safari icon can easily be changed. mine is aberdeen because thats my football team.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Enjoy and Reply with Opinions
    PS. the wallpaper is in the nicetheme.zip however if it does not work open nicetheme.zip get the wallpaper and sync it into ur photos then apply as wallpaper. Now go to SMB Prefs/summerboard and turn theme wallpaper and status bar off and under 'advanced' put the theme wallpaper on and dim wallpaper off.

Attached Files:

2. DeusMachina

DeusMachina Retired Moderator

Eh... just used icons from other themes with a Jessica Simpson (barf) wallpaper. Nothing new, sorry me no likey

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. csdonz

csdonz New Member

well yes it is but are most themes not like that. most people take icons from other themes and put them together or they make them all red or something. not alot of people actually make icons from scratch with no pics
  4. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    ^you can still make icons without taking them from other people, and without making from scratch

cutting out+resizing things, etc
  5. Pezmaster1

Pezmaster1 New Member

6. csdonz

csdonz New Member

well i'm not experienced with graphics so from now on only post positive comments
  7. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    ^the hell, no i'm not just gonna say OMG MAN GREAT THEME WOOT on every post. people seem to do that alot here and it annoys me greatly

>_>
  8. csdonz

csdonz New Member

ok, i didn't expect that but i didn't really want someone to say they didn't like it because all icons were nicked from other themes, incase crazyloof didn't notice alot of themes are like that. as i said i'm not good with graphics so i cannot really make icons. thanks for your comments anyway...