Release NFL Logos Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by bones237, Apr 7, 2008.

1. bones237

bones237 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    A quick simple NFL logos theme i made awhile ago for my friend. Someone had requested one so that's why I'm putting it up now.
    It only took me like 5 hrs to make this cuz, like i said, it was for a friend and never intended to be posted so it might not be perfect but it's ok..........
    All 32 team logos are in there with other NFL logos so if u need more icons for applications i didn't do, you can just copy and paste new ones since each logo has nothing to do with that particular app.
    Included is about 50 icons, wallpaper, dock, status bar, slider, and weather backgrounds

BTW, I think it looks best with icon labels off but i suggest not doing that until you are familiar with where ur apps are!! hehe!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

you should upload a thumbnail so ppl will actually view this.
  3. bones237

bones237 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    i know, i forgot, thanks
  4. MJ2358

MJ2358 New Member

its alright but i dont see y u would have a new york yankees icon in the top left it could at least be new york giants : /
  5. bones237

bones237 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    ha!! funny you should say that. i thought of that when i was posting cuz i do have the ny giants one but it's in my folders for Customize 1.21 and now i have Customize 2.0 and i didn't reinstall them or move all my stuff yet so i couldn't use it..............oh well