Newcomer

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Pete63, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Pete63

Pete63 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just found the forum after searching to resolve a problem i have.
    Had my 2nd Gen Touch for a couple of months which was bought secondhand and was sceptical of purchasing it because i have other game handhelds. How wrong i was, what a fantastic bit of kit, good priced apps, one snag though very hard to put down. Look forward to browsing the Forum:
  2. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    welcome

there's more to it than games

jailbreak that sucker and get your apps for free from cydia
  3. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Welcome, Bonjour, subbah-el-kheir, barev, salam, grüß Gott, Sour Sdey, 你好, Tansi, bok, dobré ráno, hoi, saluton, tere päevast", hyvää päivää, salut, dia duit, Guten Tag, yia sou, aloha, shalom, jó napot , góðan dag, ciào, おはよう ございます, もし もし, nuqneH?, salve, laba diena, heisann ,do-rood ,dzień dobry, olá, Привет!, haja, hola, hoezit ,tja ,merhaba ,dobriy ranok ,shwmae ,xin chào !

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay !
  4. richermartyn

richermartyn New Member

Hi,
    I am Richer Martyn,
    I am IT person. This time I am perusing my software engineering degree.
    I like the forums. I like reading them and solve the problems of people.
    I like music. Whatever, it is singing, dancing and listening. I like mostly sad songs. Why because in sad songs you will always get motivational lines in every song. They also give freshness to mind because of soft music. That's why I like this type of songs. I also like rocking songs, but only in dance parties and in journey.
    What's up dears? Tell me something about you.

Lil Wayne mixtapes
    text online
  5. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Directed at richermartyn ^^..!

Welcome, Bonjour, subbah-el-kheir, barev, salam, grüß Gott, Sour Sdey, 你好, Tansi, bok, dobré ráno, hoi, saluton, tere päevast", hyvää päivää, salut, dia duit, Guten Tag, yia sou, aloha, shalom, jó napot , góðan dag, ciào, おはよう ございます, もし もし, nuqneH?, salve, laba diena, heisann ,do-rood ,dzień dobry, olá, Привет!, haja, hola, hoezit ,tja ,merhaba ,dobriy ranok ,shwmae ,xin chào !

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay !