Newbie needs help!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by newpod, Jan 11, 2009.

1. newpod

newpod New Member

Hello all, I'm new to all this,but not new to tech or computers so I figured my new ipod touch should be a breeze to figure out since i guess apple does not see fit to include much in the way of documentation. Just the same, I dove in,found itunes and have been able to get a few items loaded onto my pod using itunes. Feeling pretty good, I decided some of the free games on itunes mightbe fun,so I selected a few. They show up on my itunes page under applications,but I can't seem to figure how to get them onto the ipod,sync does nothing, these game applications stubbornly remain in my itunes. I've tried a couple other fixes I found on the net,but nothing seems to work and now it is the middle of the night here and I'm getting pissed at Mr. Jobs for designing something that a reasonably tech savy person can't make work. So I am going to go get some sleep and hopefully overnight someone will feel sorry for me and my fix will be here in the morning!

Thanks everyone and goodnight!!
  2. Sambo110

Sambo110 New Member

Have you gone into your iPod in iTunes and ticked the box that says sync apps?
  3. alocard

alocard New Member

Go into the tab marked applications when you plug in your ipod. Check the boxes next to the apps you want on your ipod and then click sync.

It's the same setup as adding pictures.

If you delete an app on the ipod it will be unchecked automaticlly when you re-connect your ipod the next time.