Newb questions but oh well.

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by Chewbocko, May 20, 2008.

1. Chewbocko

Chewbocko New Member

Yeah I'm quite new here, before you say "have you used the search button?!" I'll say I have but I'm still pretty confused. O.K here we go. One, I'm pretty sure I downloaded and installed custom sliders and yet they don't show up(I'm using 1.1.2 jailbreaked, I have Customize, the most recent one I believe). When I download packs they don't seem to show up in customize, I'm pretty sure all my settings in SMBprefs are right so whats going on? I've downloaded all packs through the installer as I don't have active Wifi at home I did it while wondering around xD. Any tips or advice would be great.

Thanks in advace

Chewy~
  2. Relic073

Relic073 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    if you are running on Customize 2.0 you download the themes from the program no need for installer bud.....

Please Register or Log in to view images

....and in summerboard your theme should be customize and then in customize go to SMB Preferences and make sure that the following are on....

Theme wallpaper
    Theme Status bar
    Theme Icons
    Theme Dock
    Wallaper

Then go to Customize preferences and revert theme to None
    and well that should do it

3. Chewbocko

Chewbocko New Member

K I think I did something wrong, I was just messing around then I turned Summerboard OFF then shut down my pod now i keep getting loading thing...

~edit: I never stops loading(well stops for like 3 seconds) I don't have time to unistall.
  4. macfanboy

macfanboy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ommgggg...already...can it be...
    spinning wheel of death!!!
    i think u may have to restore...

wats it like??? is it stuck like that???
  5. Chewbocko

Chewbocko New Member

Yeah, its sexy thou xD its all good I've already restored and jailbroken all the way back up, just walked across the street and "Borrowed" a wifi connection. I'll be back with an update momentarily

Also yeah it was stuck like that, I forced it into recovery mode then just restored.
  6. Chewbocko

Chewbocko New Member

Thanks Relic073 I got it working, new question thou. Last time it let me edit the stings of text, now when I click edit nothing appears. I only downloaded Customize once last time it let me download it 2ce because there was an update. Should I wait for sources to refresh for an update? What can I do about the stings?
  7. Relic073

Relic073 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well it worked for me... That's a bit strange... I'm on Customize 2.0 beta10 (newest one ATM) so check what version you have and if its an earlier version just refresh your sources and update it... Coz it should work.... Other wise try to re install just customize.... But like I said before in a prev post remember to install SUIB Lib fix.... That fixed most my problems... Hope it helped

. Make sure that the reset methoud under customize prefrences is "Hard" and not soft.
  8. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Might be because the server is having issues, previously if you didn't get a good connection to their server you couldn't change the strings for some reason.