New Ziphone youtube video works

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by rubberfish613, Mar 7, 2008.

1. rubberfish613

rubberfish613 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This is completely new. Go to http://www.ziphone.org right now and watch the video. Do as it tells you. When I did it, I still got the BSD Root error. If this doesn't work for you, Try this:
    Download ziphoneGUI ver. 1.0
    next, open up ziphone.GUI.exe
    check only jailbreak and verbose boot(debug) alone.
    Next, open up about ten more windows of the ziphoneGUI.exe and repeat step 3 on each.
    Click jailbreak on one and keep switching until you run out. Make sure you click it multiple times until it stays down, otherwise it will only run one at a time and the problem will persist.
    one you get passed the Mac Adress thing, exit out of every single window (of ziphone.GUI) then, It will be as if you just restored your Ipod(I don't know why) and you will have to open itunes. Select new Ipod option and viola! it has installer.app!!
    Tell me if it worked for you as well.
  2. imadhdpositive

imadhdpositive New Member

still zero support for macs...
  3. KalleKanin

KalleKanin New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    These are all still soft upgrades, right? Or are they based on the 1.1.4 firmware? Because if not, isn't that likely to be very very close to being released? Maybe? Seems like it's somewhat pointless to struggle with these current methods now with all the difficulties they seem to give people.