New Zealand Linkin Park Fans - LOOK!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Jodene =o), Aug 9, 2010.

1. Jodene =o)

Jodene =o) Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Hi fellow Kiwis (and now Aussies too!)....

Just a heads up....

Today I decided to load music videos onto my iPad instead of mp3 music, cos I really enjoyed watching a Paramore MTV Unplugged concert someone gave me, blah blah... and I decided to use my top played songs to find videos...

Long story semi-short, I went looking for Linkin Park In Pieces cos I love that song... and found that they are selling

Linkin Park - Live in Texas

Yes, that's right.... the WHOLE concert for only NZ $3.59 on the NZ store! That's the same price as a normal video of only, what, 4 mins long, is ... and this concert is 1.11.00 long! (I then checked in US store, but it's priced at $9.99 there - so I'm thinking... BONUS!!)

So.. if you're a LP fan... go grab it now at this crazy price, before they realise their mistake. Surely it's not meant to be that low... but since it is - YAY!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Plus.. I own this album anyways.. and it's superb.. so to have the video of the concert... wicked!

(It is a big download tho... it's 890 mb!)

Enjoy! (And sorry for other countries, I only saw it in NZ, but it's about time we got something nice in our store.. we're still waiting for TV shows, etc, haha!)

PS. Hope this is the right place to post this...

** EDIT ** Also in Australian iTunes Store for AUD $3.39!
  2. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I found it in AUS store too yay, but it must be too good to be true. Cannot resist.
  3. Jodene =o)

Jodene =o) Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Oh cool! Such a decent price, considering the US one is still $9.99...

How much is it in the Aussie store?? ** NVM... I went looking myself.... AUD $3.39, not bad!!

PS.... Attention Moderators ..... Sorry, I think I did put this in wrong forum. Can it be placed in the plain iTunes one maybe? Thanks, and sorry!