New York Giants

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by davidchappelle2000, Apr 26, 2008.

1. davidchappelle2000

davidchappelle2000 New Member

hey, can somebody please make a new york giants and/or a lacrosse theme. i am in need. Thank You
  2. Schleigz

Schleigz New Member

hey, i'll try my best to make the giants theme for you. It may take me more than two days, so you may have to be a little patient. Plus, you'll have more of a chance getting a giants theme faster from me than you do from the buddy guy and his theme requests thread. He is swamped over there...
    I'll do my best!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. davidchappelle2000

4. Schleigz

Schleigz New Member

hows it so far

here's an idea for the icons and the wallpaper that will probably be used. I have to see if this wallpaper will be too busy for the icons. If it is, i'll end up making a wallpaper that has some stuff where there is space when you leave the last row open on your ipod in summerboard (see my avatar); Give me some feedback...

Attached Files:

5. davidchappelle2000

yea thats awesome.... please include Plaxico Burress. i think the wallpaper is great.
  6. Schleigz

Schleigz New Member

icons

just so you get the icons you want, make a list of the apps that are of most importance to make icons for...

Icons done (over 50 icons), wallpaper done, slider almost done, just the dock and status bar left

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. davidchappelle2000

ummm, youtube, MxTube, iPhysics, TTR, RealArtist, Customize, SMBPrefs, SendSong, Sketches, Iphone apps, Tris, Thank u so much
  8. Schleigz

Schleigz New Member

i'll post the theme here, but then i'll also post the theme in theme releases as well. The screenshots will be up in the Theme Releases thread.

+ rep is always appreciated. Hope you like it!!!

PS - also included the PSD files for the icons, calendar, and wallpaper, in case you want to make something of your own...

Attached Files:

9. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    there was one released a while ago
  10. Schleigz

Schleigz New Member

yeah, i know, but this one is nothing like it; i saw TheAppleTrees' theme, and it was really nice and all, but there were just a bunch of helmets. This one has all the players and stuff. It took me a long time to do this, SO JUST APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!! I'm just kidding. I just wanted to give davidchappelle what he wanted...