New videos' on installing the Invisible Shield

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by or_not50, Jan 23, 2008.

1. or_not50

or_not50 New Member

Hey all,

Just thought some of you like to know..

The past couple of days at zagg, they have been talking about getting specific installation videos up for different devices. I am currently working with one of our designers in filming all of these video's so people can get step by step instructions on how to install a certain device. (of course including the ipod Touch!

Please Register or Log in to view images

) I am also pushing to let them put some of my tips on installing on the video as well, so I can make it all easier for you all.

Just thought people would like to know!
  2. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    cool hopefully you get themup before I get mine, just ordered mine yesterday and hopefully I won't get disappointed.
  3. themerceny

themerceny New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    you wont be disappointed. its easy to install and protects well. i only got the front screen protector since i have a case but i love it. I also use it to protect my helio ocean (cellphone). i highly recommend this company to everyone who wants to protect their devices. a lifetime warrenty and amazing material. and you dont have to worry about the protector becoming weak and falling off. its great.
  4. or_not50

or_not50 New Member

alright, here is the update so far..

Today we started filming an installation. We are going to make videos of the top five devices. All of today was filming the iPhone. We started recording at noon today and I just literally got home. We're going to try to get this film up by tommorrow or by the beginning of next week. So Im pretty warped. Lol. I am going to try to push to get the filming done for the ipod touch sometime within the next week. Its a matter of me wanting to pull another 12 hour shift. Anyways, if any of you have questions about installing, let me know and I would be more than happy to give you some tips!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey! I finally got my IS in the mail today. I was wondering where the films are posted or if you even have them up yet.