New Verizon Touch Phone In Winter

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by BigDaveyJ, Jul 7, 2008.

1. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, i was goin to a doctor's appointment when my mom was talking about a new phone coming out for our service (verizon). One of her old friends and co workers was talking to her about i. Well i guess they are calling it the "true iphone killer" because it has touch keyboard and flip one. plays music and all. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if they have heard this too and what phone? Cuz that sounds pretty sweet, but unless the jailbreak basically dies before winter im not getting it.
  2. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

that phone is the blackberry thunder. its a full touchscreen and has all the features that will make any other pda type phone just not needed. i was in the verizon store yesterday talking to one of the employees about it.
  3. Tyr0

Tyr0 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Im so getting that phone, that looks so awesome!
  4. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I googled it, it is a blackberry iPhone 3G. There is no physical keyboard. Only a software one, the only difference is no iphone parts. so ill stick to my iPod touch. and get a different phone