New User for Ipod Touch- PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Rosey09, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Rosey09

Rosey09 New Member

So i bought my first ipod touch 8G yesterday and I swear I was on it and itunes for 4 hours trying to figure it out! My trouble is Im trying to transfer select songs from my windows media player to my itunes list and its just not happening. THEN, my other question is HOW do I load my songs on my itunes list to my ipod?? Truth is, computers are foreign to me, but i know my basics. I was successful in buying music from itunes and loading them onto my ipod, but its my music that I already have on windows media that I want to transfer, and I have some music on my limewire as well that I'd like to transfer too.
    Please help! Anytype of info is appreciated!!!
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    In itues go to file then import folder and locate the other folders with the music you want on it.
  3. qwertyuioas8

qwertyuioas8 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    find the songs you want in your iTunes library, and then drag and drop the songs onto (your name) iPod/iPhone, on the left side of the screen. When you hover the song over (your name) iPod/iPhone, and it turns blue, let go, and the song will be transferred. Hope this helps

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. djluis48

djluis48 New Member

Well, first of all you need to click on "File", then "Add Folder to the Library", search for the folder in wich you got all the music, then click on your Ipod, and select "Manage music and videos manually" (or something like that, mine is in spanish...lol) and then just select the songs you want from the library and drags them to the Ipod, and its going to start the transfer...