New Update on Instinctiv

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by InstinctivShuffle, Jul 1, 2008.

1. InstinctivShuffle

InstinctivShuffle New Member

Hi everyone,

We're working hard on a version 1.1 that will fix the main problems that people have brought up like repetition, download errors, etc. If there's anything else that you've noticed about the app can you leave us a message here so we can look into it? Thanks!

Enjoy,

Instinctiv Team
  2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Hmm...

Can you make a switch for it on BossPrefs?

That would be nice.
  3. gollyzila

gollyzila New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    does it work for playlists aswell?
  4. any2117

any2117 New Member

At least on my ipod, it makes tap tap revenge crash if instinctiv is on. I have to turn it off to play. Not a main concern but just pointing out
  5. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I noticed a bug with the "Reset all settings", if you do that and try to run this application, it crashes. Besides the repeating and stuff, this was the only problem I had, but it was fixed with a reinstall (this goes for a few apps I have, not just yours).
  6. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I recently installed the 1.1 update and it made my music player crash constantly afterwards. Once I uninstalled Instinctiv, the problem went away.
  7. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    will there be a 1.1.3 version out? I have a few things on my 1.1.3 that I don't want to lose. thats why I didn't upgrade to 1.1.4
  8. any2117

any2117 New Member

Tap Tap revenge seems to be uncompatible with the shuffle. I had to uninstall TapTap to get the updated shuffle working. And everything crashes if the switch is on and I played Tap Tap revenge. It only happens with this application in mi ipod. I also have:
    books, mxtube, todolist, tunewiki, mines, chuzzle, contrasense, AM, parkinglot, gpSphone, isolitaire, sudoku, musicquiz, izoo, sketches, airhockey, customize, smb, freeboard, periodic table, poof and flashlight. It's compatible with all of those. I only get errors with Tap Tap Revenge.
    Hope this bit of info helps!
    EDIT Almost forgot! You can't customize this app icon.... at least not with customize. I had to ssh and change the icon file mself. Is it possible to make it work with customize? Or it has to be done by spicychicken?
    EDIT2 Aaand... it still won't let me install anything if the switch is on.. I don't mind, but maybe it's the same thing that crashes Tap Tap so I'm pointing it out.

Regardless.. excellent application. I love it enough to try to figure out what's wrong with it... Thanks a lot!!
  9. mystitkrueno

mystitkrueno New Member

I think it would be cool if it had some other way of showing that it is on. I installed it a few days ago, and honestly, I can't tell if its working or not.