New Touch Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by juren, Oct 21, 2007.

1. juren

juren New Member

Very new to this, sorry for the rookie stuff

What is the best cover/skin to get for my touch

Can I or how can I add downloaded (limewire) episodes of lost or the office to my touch?

I have some new DVD's Transformers that I would like to put on my touch, is that possible? how do I get it there?

Does anyone also know if I can connect wifi to download podcasts?

Thanks
    JU
  2. pattyadams

pattyadams New Member

Regarding the skin/cover it's very much a matter of choice. If you got ot the veryy beginning of the forum (ipod touch) and scroll down there are several discussions regarding cases and skins.

You should be able to right click your lost episodes and click open with..itunes and it should then work after you have synced with itunes.

Don't know about dvd transformers.

You should be able to do podcasts via wifi
  3. Rallos

Rallos New Member

For the transformers DVD... if you have a mac use MacTheRipper to rip the dvd to your hard drive (so you can strip out the region setting) and then convert to h.264 format with VisualHub (you can have it add it to iTunes automatically) and then sync

Please Register or Log in to view images

It's that easy. You can probably convert most anything you find on limewire with visualhub as well (including divx movies which itunes can never seem to convert and keep the sound for me, it does it faster than iTunes too

Please Register or Log in to view images

)