New to this Forum

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by signalshifter, Jan 25, 2009.

1. signalshifter

signalshifter New Member

I have a 16 gig 2G Ipod Touch winging it way from China and I will have it this Coming Wednesday. This will be the first Ipod of any model I have owned. I am sure I will learn the ins and out of this device thanks to thi forum.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Sctt

Sctt New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Congratulations! I remember the first day I got mine, and it was an amazing feeling. Be sure to have a credit card ready at setup, and don't forget to download as many apps as possible! xD

Do you have Wifi in your home? If so, you can surf the internet and download applications anywhere in your house, which is pretty damn cool.

Heres some apps that you should download straight off:

-Facebook, AIM, Myspace, or any other social networking sites/apps you use to communicate are all available to use with the iPod Touch, in the form of apps.

-Games like Fingeric are great for a starting point, since they're free. Some paid games are great, such as Rolando, Super Monkey Ball, Crash Kart, and Bejewled 2 are great games that all cost under 5-10 dollars each. Of course, many paid games come in a "Lite" form, which is a playable demo. You can still enjoy the features and gameplay, but I suggest you get the full versions of the games mentioned above.

-If you have an extra 5 dollars for a game, might I suggest Fastlane. It's a great racing game that really showcases the graphics available on the Touch.

Also, if you're not sure what jailbreaking is, or would like to know more information about anything iPod-wise, don't be afraid to ask!