New to the site

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by robby10ant, Dec 25, 2008.

1. robby10ant

robby10ant New Member

Hi everyone, im brand new to the site. I'm buying my ipod touch 2g 2moro. My dad already bought me a "mint" ihome, and it's really awesome (i can listen to my computer audio through it wirelessly using a usb adapter with no installation). If anyone know's or has the "mint" i home and can tell me how well they like it or whatever thtd be cool. Im not so much of a noob when it comes 2 electronics. I mod psp's all the time for $ so i know a good bit about modding and all tht stuff. anyhow, im really excited 2 get my ipod touch 2g 2moro night, i already know about how they cant be jailbroken yet, but if neone can inform about some stuff i might not kno tht'd be awesome.
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Welcome to iPod touch Fans! Sucks that you have to wait one more day to get your touch!

Anyways, you probably know enough about the 2G iPod touch if you know it can't be jailbroken. I could tell you it has speakers, headphones with mic support, Nike+ and a curved aluminum back but I'm sure you knew most of that.
  3. robby10ant

robby10ant New Member

ha yea, i've been anticipating it for soo long... i've seen almost all the theipodkid's video's on youtube. He shows alot of app's and stuff like that... i decided to move on away from the psp, it's really becoming a dead system (lack of games), and thats when i decided to get the new itouch.
  4. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    youll love it.