New to the site and soon to be ipod touch 2g user

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Alex55166, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Alex55166

Alex55166 New Member

hey! im new here and im going to get a ipod touch 2g for christmas. cant wait!
    if there's anything i should know about my ipod touch before i use it or whatever just tell me. thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    The main thing you should know about the iPod touch 2G is that it's not yet jailbroken.

And welcome to iPod touch Fans!
  3. Cold ice

Cold ice New Member

You'll probably want a case for it, Invisible shield, Incase slider, RebelTouch, and NeoTouch are some good ones.
  4. Pwnage Productions

Pwnage Productions Banned

5. Alex55166

Alex55166 New Member

Thanks. I have one more question should i get a screen protector? I plan on getting the Power Support Anti-Glare film and combine it with the Switcheasy Neo case, but idk if you even need the screen protection after watching some youtube scratch tests.
  6. Cold ice

Cold ice New Member

You should get a screen protector, its better to be safe than sorry, despite the fact that it could be hard to scratch the screen in the first place since its made out of glass.The NeoTouch comes with two screen protectors, but im not sure if they're high quality or anything. On the other hand I've heard that you cant go wrong with the Power Support Anit-glare. This sounds like a good match. I hope this works for you, let me know how it goes. Good luck

Please Register or Log in to view images