New to the scene

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hondarider525, Jan 1, 2009.

1. hondarider525

hondarider525 New Member

Hey, im sure there are some threads around here similar to this, so sorry in advance, but i need some pointers. Not only is this my first ipod but it is my first apple product (the ipod touch 2g). What do i need to know about it, and what do you reccomend i get? I could really use some pointers as i am kind of lost around the world of apple and the ipod. I am used to modifying and jailbreaking my products but i am aware there is no jailbreak. just point me in the right direction of what to do with my touch =] thanks.
  2. NobleRooster

NobleRooster New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok, so you bought an iPod touch..What did you buy it for in the first place if you know nothing about it?

Not trying to come off harsh or as a dick, but basically used what it was made for. Download your music to it, throw some videos on it and watch them whereever you go, browse your pics, and by all means go check out al the nest stuff in the App store.

Now if you're confused on how to do something on your iPod touch 2G, then ask something a little more precise.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. grumpytjr

grumpytjr New Member

No Need For That

People dont knw some stuff and this is here to ask questions. Some people just need help PRO!!!!!!!!!!
  4. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Haha...
    Hah...
    Hurr...

1) Get iTunes
    2)add music
    3)sync
    4)????
    5)PROFIT!

You really should research...
  5. hondarider525

hondarider525 New Member

ok thats reasonable. Im not retarded obviously i put music and videos on it. I was asking more along the lines of what kinds of apps everyone likes for the touch, and if theres anything more i need to know about it. Thanks for the help though. haha...
  6. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)