New to the iTouch

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by TechieK, Aug 20, 2009.

1. TechieK

TechieK New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've just recently moved from my Blackberry to the iTouch and I can't even begin to say how much I've been missing!

For the last 5 years I've been using the Palm OS or the Windows Mobile system. About a year ago I grew tired of their inflated systems and software prices so I switched to the Blackberry.

Recently I came across a 1st Gen iTouch at an incredible price and decided to play with it to see what all the "hype" was about. After the 2nd day, I was hooked!!! I changed my cell plan, ditched the Blackberry and now the iTouch is attached to me.

As a tech consultant, I recommend computers and devices to clients on a daily basis. When they ask what I use I now tell and show them the iTouch and how easy it is to use and how inexpensive the software is, not to mention all the free software available. It's hard to believe how long I've been missing out on the greatest tech innovation since the automatic bread slicer!!

There are still enormous resources that I haven't tapped into but every day the excitement and enjoyment mounts.

I'm joining this forum to open new windows and to find other things that I didn't know about my iTouch.
  2. reaper00004

reaper00004 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It's pretty overwhelming the first few days

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Kwinten

Kwinten New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You said iTouch.

Prepare for a truckload of nerds to correct you, with their bare fists if they have to.

Welcome man.