New to the forum - any tips?

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Matt-09, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Matt-09

Matt-09 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey guys.

New to this forum, am also on Digital Spy (am I allowed to give my ID?). Anyway, I got a 2G 32GB iPod Touch for Christmas, and am so far enjoying it. Seems a cracking little device - already broken two products with it though - The Belkin Value Charger and a Logitech Pure Fi Express, Whoops! Anyway, replaced them with the official Apple Charger and a Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere - OK so far.

So firstly, how do you get that Device section to show above your posts?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Oh, look at that, this forum uses more or less the same Smilies as DS, great!

Also, on my old Second Generation Nano, something very annoying has happened. A thin, but none the less distracting black line has gone right the way across my screen gradually, it stated pretty small but has zoomed right the way across, annoying indeed. So, is there any way to fix this? I was looking for one of them flashy screen things, but could only find one for the iPhone/Touch and has the Nano doesn't have internet, that is no use and I can't save the image either.

Thanks for any help on that one

Please Register or Log in to view images

And, I would like to ask some questions on AppleCare - simply, how does it work, what do you get what you buy the pack, and how does it become "registered" to my iPod?

Thank you very much, and I hope I enjoy my time on this forum.

Yours,

Matt-09. (Aged 14)