New To Itouch And Having Problems W/ Syncing Photos Email Contacts w/o apps deleting

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Jersie, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Jersie

Jersie New Member

Jun 29, 2010
    I don't know if this is a stupid question but when I try to add another email, my contacts or pictures threw itunes it says "Are you sure you want to remove 2 applications including Facebook" To add pictures, contacts, or my other email I have to delete my applications? This can't be right! I had the old ipod so I know to unclick the sync automatic for adding music without it being deleted but how do I add pictures, contacts, and email addresses ect without deleting applications?! It sounds retarded that applications would be deleted to add things that have nothing to do with applications so i'm assuming i'm the one being slow lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

so can someone explain how i go about doing this - I already added my gmail acct ON my ipod but can't add my other, any pictures, any contacts ect without it wanting to delete applications... HELP!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. This is because you have changed the applications on your device and forgot to click "Apply" (bottom right in the applications tab of your ipod)