New To Forum , Getting iPod Touch on Friday

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by aDi21cArDs1, Nov 25, 2008.

1. aDi21cArDs1

aDi21cArDs1 New Member

Wow This Thing Amazes Me, it has like everything.

My Questions Are:

1. How Much Do The Games Usually Cost In The Store? I plan on picking up a race game.

2. How Much Is the Myspace App, The Facebook App, and the AIM app.

3. If I Jailbreak the ipod touch, can i get games for free and apps?

Please Let Me Know, I am new / very new to the itouch forum and dont know a lot about beside reading online and looking
  2. Dave C

Dave C New Member

1 - Anywhere from free to $9.99
    2 - I believe they are free
  3. qasim

qasim New Member

1. The games are typically 5 bucks. The least is free, then .99 cents. And the max game is $9.99. Most of those are the BEST games. Some good games are less expensive now because of black friday. Spore is 6 bucks, and its regularly 9 bucks. I suggest you shop now. Look for pangea software.. all their games ARE AMAZING and on sale for .99 cents each. Electronic Arts also have price drops. I'm sure other games will have price drops . Some racing games are 10 bucks, 8 bucks, and need for speed undercover is coming soon for 10 bucks, and a new AMAZING racing game called ferrari gt revolution is also coming for 10 bucks. But an incredible game, Fastlane Street Racing, is only 6 bucks.
    2. Myspace, Facebook, and Aim are free.
    3. If you jailbreak you can get almost ANYTHING free illegally..

I suggest you get these free games- Cube Runner, Tap Tap Revenge, and Papi Jump. Also Cube (a shooting game, lags sometimes but the update is coming to fix this problem). Also Jelly Car, Aurora Feint, and iGolf.

Follow this link: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94468

great thread

I reccomend you check this site for updates on apps, games, updates on apps, or price drops/increases on apps. If you need anything or have any questions, email me at qasimzia85@yahoo.com, post on my profile, or PM me... Good luck and have fun with your new iPod Touch =]

Hope i helped.. i took some time in this post lol
  4. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Usually, good quality games come from 5.99 - 9.99

All Free. Well, The Myspace and aim app are for sure. The Facebook app probably is too but I'm not 100% sure.

No matter what your able to get a selection of free games and applications. There are tons of great games/Apps for free. We do not discuss illegally receiving applications here though(Cracked Apps). Do not ask for them or even talk about them on this forum in future times, its just wasting your time and our server space.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you get an iPod Touch to join the great experience

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. BadKarma

BadKarma Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    @quasim, don't encourage him.
    The new iPod touch cannot be jailbroken yet
  6. aDi21cArDs1

aDi21cArDs1 New Member

wow thanks you guys for the help

will i have to create a itunes account? and will this require my credit card?

and i read that ill have to pay 10 dollars for an 2.2 update is this true and if it is can i just keep my old firmware
  7. qasim

qasim New Member

oo yea.. i forgot.. true that my bad lol..
  8. Dave C

Dave C New Member

Yes, you will need an itunes account. Believe you need a credit card as well

If you're getting a 2g Touch, that should already come with fw 2.x so the upgrade should be free

edit
    I'm going to suggest that you download itunes now if you don't own it already, create an account, and start browsing the app store. Find some apps you're interested in and google some reviews. You'll find a plethora of information on practically every app.
    And quite a few you can find videos of gameplay on youtube.
  9. qasim

qasim New Member

your welcome.. yes u have to pay ten bucks but there's a way to get it free. search it... i don't want to get banned so im not giving you any links.. but google is your friend.. but sicne u r getting the new ipod touch, it will already be included. no u do not need a credit card. but you can make an account using a credit card... if you don't want to you can use this link to make one without a credit card and you can buy itunes gift cards to buy games, songs, movies, etc. heres the link: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11171
  10. aDi21cArDs1

aDi21cArDs1 New Member

so i wont have to pay the 10 dollars fee since im getting a 2g itouch? by the way whats the latest itunes that the 2g itouch will work with ?