New to customize.

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by iTouchHoes, May 18, 2008.

1. iTouchHoes

iTouchHoes New Member

I heard that I was able to customize my iPod Touch by installing the Customize 2.0 application; So I did just that. I was wondering if anyone could help me out, and teach/show me how to actually customize my iPod Touch now.

-Thanks
  2. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

well you should go to the theme browser (u need to be connnected to wifi) and start looking around for packages that u like... u can preview them .. well most of them anyways... and just pick the ones that u like and download them... once u have them in your ipod u can choose if u want to make them active and which parts of it u want them to be active......

and it all depends on what do u really want to customize ... so ask and ill answer
  3. iTouchHoes

iTouchHoes New Member

Are there any that truly stand out, or do I have to browse through all of them?
  4. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

well there is a section with the "top 40" tab... but as u probably know everybody likes different things... so i recomend just looking around and the last tab at the right its the file sets ... there u will find most of the stuff in category order so u can look for specific stuff to change something well specific jeej
  5. iTouchHoes

iTouchHoes New Member

Okay, I see. I'll keep that in mind

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Make sure you make a backup of your default theme before you apply any new themes in 2.0.