New to all of this, HUGE PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by cacoolboy, Mar 6, 2008.

1. cacoolboy

cacoolboy New Member

So me being the type of person that i am, i thought i could research info on how to jailbreak an ipod touch, and once i saw how to do it, i would try it out. well that seemed easy enough until i found myself having many many problems. to make a long story short, i have and 8gb ipod touch, i have version 1.1.2 or whatever runing, and it worked fine up until this morning. i thought it would be cool to jailbreak so i could have some fun with the drum apps and stuff. so i downloaded ZiPhone, plugged my ipod in, and clicked on the tab that does everything(unlocks, jailbreaks, etc..). well once i clicked it, i got that error message on my ipod that evryone seems to get. so i tried to click on the restore tab on ziphone, and it didnt work. now ziphone wont open on either of my computers, my ipod wont get rid of that stupid error message with the white writing and i have no idea what to do! please help! i would be so appreciative. ive tried manually restarting my ipod about 100 times and it just comes back to that black screen with the white writing and error message.

I own a coffee shop here in town and i play most of our music out of my ipod so i need this fixed by tonight before i open up my shop around 6:00pm. once again, thanks for checking this post out!
  2. dadav

dadav New Member

OK for a start most of the info is out there. U are probs going to need to force restore http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2790

Ziphone only works directly on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 hense ur 1.1.2 jalilbreak failed, so when u restore go to 1.1.3/4 and run ur ziphone again.
    Also just click the jailbreak button!!! the unlock is for iphone!!!

Hope this helps

Please Register or Log in to view images