New Theme Help..

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by caljam, Mar 26, 2008.

1. caljam

caljam New Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Ok, Im Sorta New On This Forum And Thought This One Be The Most Suitable Subfolder To Put My Query In..

Well, here i am.. i had made a theme or so i think. I had made the main folder and in it i have the 'Dock', 'Statusbar', 'Wallpaper' and 'Icons' in. I SHH the folder in and the icons are there which is fine. but my dock wallpaper and statusbar isnt there ALSO whenever i tap on a icon then click home to come out of it. It does this ever so funny thing -.- where it has like a trail of the screen from where it has zoomed out. I dunno whether this is a common thing or a noob mistake but i could use some useful help please

Please Register or Log in to view images

thanks. I have put the theme folder below. I started this theme before christmas and have slowly and surely put it together. Icons credit towards vistamaximus, buuf and ballin'. But im not really releasing this theme im in need of help.. thanks.

EDIT: Tried putting theme folder below as a 'zip.' but i keep getting errors :S how embaressing so help with that too would be cool.

EDIT!!!: For People Who May Have Had The Same Problem, I Fixed The Problem Myself. What A Noob, I Had Made The Wallpaper Image Too Big To Display.. I Have Now Made It The Right Size And It Works Perfectly.. You Can Now Delete This Thread Whatever.