new task for us...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nixem311, Oct 10, 2007.

1. nixem311

nixem311 New Member

Ok so i work in a pretty laid back yet VERY LARGE company... and we all share our Itunes folders so everyone can listen to each others music... is there any way/ hacks/ exploits to itunes that you guys know of that i can put some of that music on my ipod.. because right now it doesn't let me ... only allows me to listen to it thru itunes.

thanks in advance

Nixem
  2. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

im not sure i understand. you should be able to drag and drop the music once manual managment of music is enabled. you cant just plug it in and drop it?
  3. hollip3020

hollip3020 New Member

i used to do this in the dorms, one of the best ways to get music when your campus uses a firewall from hell and a packet shaper. anyway, we used mytunes, but after a little googling it looks like it no longer works. you might be able to downgrade itunes to a working version (most likely 6.x) but youll lose compatibility with all of the new ipods and a bunch of bug fixes.
  4. michaelchan0427

michaelchan0427 New Member

He meant sharing music over the network, in that case, you could only listen, but not copy the .mp3 files. He's trying to find something that could remove this limitation.