New Site Not Source!!!

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by BigDaveyJ, Jan 1, 2008.

1. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    New TTR Downloading Site. No computer needed now.

Ok, i have made a site for downloading TTR Taps. You need mobilefinder and the safari plugin. You download the one you want, then u move it from the root folder to ~/media/TTR/Taps. then you go to seeqpod.com dearch for the song name, and download it and move that to ~/media/TTR/Taps. The site is itzjustice.googlepages.com. Oh and just a heads up, i will be puttin on rock songs of all types by albums, that means classic, pop, you name it. And the bottom will be edited just about everyday.

Whats On So Far:

Evalocity Pack 1 and 2.
  2. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch

what your doing is good but your making it a bit awquard for people because evalocity's ttr packs have 10-15 songs in.....

to make it easier for people you should upload the songs aswell i know googlepages only have 100mb but... you can have 300mb per gmail account because you can create 3 pages then just cross link all 3 pages

will be easier for people
  3. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I am only putting the taps, they are like 20 kilobytes each. I think itd be easy for this because you can download them from your touch and them move them without long loading. I am not loading the entire part, if you look at the site you will see what i am talking about.
  4. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Not to sound like a douche...But I don't recall you contacting me about doing something with my packs?