New Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Theme

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by mpappa31, Apr 8, 2008.

1. mpappa31

mpappa31 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Does anybody think they could make a new Rainbow Six Vegas 2 theme with a bunch of icons that have to do with the theme? + rep to whoever does it.
    ps.yes i know there is one already made but i would like a better one if people dont mind. Thanks again for whoever does it.
  2. Elric

Elric New Member

I would LOVE a Call of Duty 4 theme!
  3. tipii

tipii New Member

uhm he said Rainbow Six Vegas. and there are plenty of Call of Duty 4 themes out
  4. Elric

Elric New Member

There are? (Vegas 2 is gay

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
  5. tipii

tipii New Member

yea they arent well made and look kinda retarded if u ask me but i have seen them on this site b4. and yea i agree
  6. vipfreak

vipfreak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ^You just lost cool points.

Please Register or Log in to view images

The COD4 and RSV themes on here having really seemed too much of a theme but more like chaos of stuff thrown together.

Anyway, RSV2 >>>>>>>>>>>>> COD4

even then it's an insult to RSV2...
  7. tipii

tipii New Member

LMFAO. actually i cant say anything cuz i havnt played the second one. and the first one was ehhh. the hotel level was the best. and yea the themes are like bam all cad4 crap shoved on an ipod
  8. Elric

Elric New Member

LOL sorry if vegas 2 is that much better, than why did I go back to cod, as well as everyone else on my friends list. Its okay, but nowhere near the detail of cod, and why do the graphics suck so bad? And you can't JUMP!?!?!?

Sorry, I was just really let down after the purchase. Thank god for shrink wrappers!
  9. mpappa31

mpappa31 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ok well we all have our opinion about each game. i personally think R6V2 is better, really idk i cant explain. Its just the feeling of the game. COD4 was just idk........i cant explain it. But when people say R6V2 graphics are basically crap or "They dont compete up with COD4" Then i gotta say what are you thinking!?! I mean honestly who cares. The game is about shooting up the mother****** thats trying to shoot you but in a strategic way. I mean what you doing looking at the damn scenery or something saying "Oh how pretty" Idk thats what i gotta say about that. But Anyways-------->This isnt what this thread was about, it was about if anyone could make a great looking R6V2 Theme for me and other fans of this game. So if you can again if not mention +rep+rep and more +rep for whoever does this. Thanks in advance and later.

ps.
    if anyone cant make one then maybe theres another option......
    maybe people who want to, they can post some good ideas about what the icons pictures. I have a background.......(I think....) But the tough part for this theme i think is making the icons go with the background picture. So like i said before if no one can help make the theme then can atleast you all just give me some ideas on whats the icons should look like? Thanx again.later
  10. vipfreak

vipfreak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Because you and your friends can't handle a game that takes skill so you went back to that run and gun as well as lob nades all the way across the map. lol