New Project!! I need a dev team!

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by Alanthelan, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Alanthelan

Alanthelan New Member

Alright so I wanna make a new project and I need a dev team. The project? iMini2000 and iMiniPuma. If you have not guessed it yet, iMini 2000 would be Windows 2000 for the iPhone/iPod Touch and iMiniPuma will be Puma. These are going to be actual OS for the iPhone/iPod Touch. What's thst you're thinking? The iPhone/iPod Touch can't do that because they are too powerful? Wrong! Windows 2000 requires 32 MB Ram and 700MB and OS X Puma requires 128 MB RAM with 1.5 GB for installation. How much does the iPhone/iPod touch have? 128 MB and 8/16/32 GB. Now you're asking, "Okay what's the point? Can't you get the same results with VNSea?". My answer is no because first of all, you need Wi-Fi for it to work (Wi-Fi not Edge since it's too slow) and second of all, even if you have Wi-Fi it's extremely laggy and hard to control. Will the first versions be perfect? No. It's going to be like any Microsoft Product, meaning it will suck until SP 2

Please Register or Log in to view images

. Well anyway, this is going to be the operating systems that you see on the computer except maybe with a smaller resolution so that it's easier to control with the zoom function where necessary. It will have a built in keyboard and widescreen all the time (Another flaw of VNSea, it uses the accelerometer where unnecessary) and speaking of which, you will be able to use the accelerometer in certain programs if you want to. For example, you will be able to shake the iPhone/iPod Touch to switch between Windows which will be similar to the way PocketTouch does it. This will probably take a while to develop but you will not be disappointed when it does come out, I promise.

Suggestions are accepted and PM me if you want to join the Dev Team and if you want to get your hands on the beta when it comes out. Beta will only be available to the first 25 people to PM me, not including the Team.

Beta Testers:
    XyracX
    Jungzandvliet
    Unger8130hak

Dev Team:
    The DAV Team
  2. Alanthelan

Alanthelan New Member

3. ur_so_beautiful

ur_so_beautiful New Member

Aren't those apps, like, impossibly impossible and that's why nobody's bothered ding it? cool ideas but they'd never work, would they?
  4. unger8130hak

unger8130hak New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    to

I wanna test when the time comes
  5. albert_$n

albert_$n New Member

How do you want to create a DEV team if there are no Developers?

6. Alanthelan

Alanthelan New Member

That's where you're wrong, it is in fact very doable as the iPod Touch/iPhone is one of the most powerful pocket computers and you can easily install one of these operating systems if you know what you're doing. I would say that they are a more powerful than one of those old Macs and PC and can probably run them with ease.

Grr...Everyone wants to beta test I bet that within a few days I'll have all 25 slots filled up and no people to develop the actual application with me.
  7. albert_$n

albert_$n New Member

No developer need a dev team
    because they can develope all apps they want using the SDk
  8. Alanthelan

Alanthelan New Member

90% of people still use PCs, including me

9. albert_$n

albert_$n New Member

How old are you?
    Where are you form?
    When did you get your iPod?
    Whats your Knowledge?

Please answer this questions
  10. Alanthelan

Alanthelan New Member

I'm 13, I live in New York, I got my iPod off of Amazon in late December/Early January, and I kinda know Java(Still learning)