New Progress

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by DJ Xander, Sep 23, 2007.

1. DJ Xander

DJ Xander New Member

I got some new stuff here. ok i told u about the activity monitor stuff which displayed the applemobiledevic files. heres the apple mobile device FRAMEWORK go to macintosh hd then system then library then privateframeworks then mobiledevice...

i think this may be it.. it handles all the syncing and etc. but it may not show as u have to use onyx or something to turn on hidden files and folders settings in finder.

btw i had a huuuuge thing of detailed instructions on the contents but i accidentally opened something in the framework and it fired my cpu to 300%!!! i ended up reaching excessive heat of 190 degrees so i had to take out the battery and let it cool. be careful when going through it there are a couple things in there applemobiledevicehelper, applemobiledevicesync, reenumerate, usbmdux something like that check it out its might help
  2. WiLLGT09

WiLLGT09 New Member

how do you access this stuff? Do you have instructions?
  3. ianoreo

ianoreo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I'm looking at it now!!!! great stuff. In privateframeworks there is also one that says ipodsync or something. I think this may be it. Great work.
  4. ianoreo

ianoreo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I'm looking at that ipodsync.framework folder now and I'm looking at some .plist's Very interesting.
  5. ianoreo

ianoreo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    What I'm wondering is what the heck is applemobilesync.app?
  6. ianoreo

ianoreo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I open it and then it just closes.
  7. DJ Xander

DJ Xander New Member

it didnt take long to find that i got a hint from the first dmg in the ipod firmware. when it asks for a password it has a details box i opened it and there was a chain that went from macintosh hd to privateframeworks etc so i clicked on it...saw mobiledevice and browsed through. ok good find. anyone know how to use it? lol
  8. ianoreo

ianoreo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I'm no hacker but I know some basics. The second I opened up AppleMobileDeviceHelper my CPU went off the charts. The .plist's in ipodsync.framework are interesting also, displaying things like com.apple.calendars.MailAlarm, which I don't recall in the calendar.app on my touch. Also look at this one: com.apple.calendars.AudioAlarm ......audio alarm for a calendar? Hmmmmm.
  9. BiikeMike

BiikeMike New Member

What Kind of computers are you guys using? What are you trying to do that makes the processor go off the charts?

You said remove the battery which makes me think you have a Laptop. If I can do anything to help, I've got a Mac Pro 2.66.....
  10. ianoreo

ianoreo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I'm on a MacBook. On your mac open up the activity monitor app and keep it in your view. Now go open applemobiledevicehelper. It just goes way up all the sudden. Check it out.