New Power Support Anti-Glare Screen protector for 2G iPod Touch

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by kOrNwHeAt, Nov 7, 2008.

1. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    So Power Support has finally come out with an Anti-Glare screen protector that fits the 2G touch better than the one for the 1G. So I ordered it and I got it today. It fits a lot better with less than a millimeter of spaces between any edge, if there is any space at all.
    Here's the thing though: When I opened the Fedex box and looked at the packaging I noticed that the white glossy-paper belt that wraps around the package was very purposefully torn off right where it says the product name and shows a picture of it. I thought this was odd so just in case I called Apple customer service to make sure there was nothing wrong with it. The girl on the other end didn't know why it was ripped. She offered to have me send it back and I was just saying no thanks she said nevermind I'll just send you another one. So I am getting another package of the anti-glare screen protector in the next few days. I don't need it cuz the ones I already have fit fine.
    Does anyone want it? It comes with two front screens in a package. There is no back screen. Let me know. It might take me awhile to respond back cuz lately I have been wicked busy and haven't really been online.
  2. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

i would love some screen protectors
  3. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

how much? i have been needing one for my new 2g
  4. jay~jay

jay~jay Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i will like one just one please and you might give it to one off the people above because they replied faster
  5. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

donzing probably works for that site. He keeps spamming us with it.