NEW - please help:)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by shazza-mataz, May 14, 2009.

1. shazza-mataz

shazza-mataz New Member

i have a brand new ipod touch 2nd generation and i want to download all those app from this site but i dont know how to put them on my ipod and make them work can someone can please explain me in simple english not technical

Please Register or Log in to view images

thx appreciate

2. eladc

eladc New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    First thing you need to do is create an account on iTunes.
    The 2nd thing you would like to do, is connect your iPod to the computer and let iTunes set the account information on your iPod (this is from what I remember), try to sync after you registered an account and you logged into it.
    The 3rd thing you would like to do, is go either to the App store on your iPod or to the iTunes store on iTunes, and find the applications you would like to download.
    Hope I helped.
  3. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    if your looking for appstore games, the person above me is correct. if your looking for some of the jailbroken apps such as Winterboard, you will have to go to jailbreak first. i'd suggest redn0w.

www.redsn0w.com

click on which one you r using and download the program. then run the program and follow the instructions. within i'd say...10 minutes you'll b jailbroken. then when u go to the homescreen, you'll see a new icon called Cydia. this is where u download all of your other non-appstore apps. find ones u like and start downloading.

suggestions: Winterboard (themes), SBsettings (on the go settings), dtunes, mxtube.

hope i helped
  4. shazza-mataz

shazza-mataz New Member

thanks

thx SiN Altr Ego EL and eladc!
    i did mean that i want to jailbreak my ipod but i was wondering if its safe thing to do? i mean it wouldn't restart all the songs and app that i already have on my ipod would it?
    cheers