new need some help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cashmoney, Dec 2, 2007.

1. cashmoney

cashmoney New Member

im new to ipods i just got one and i want to know how to edit music on my iopd cause i have like 5 same artists each with one song how can i combine it all in one artist?
  2. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

In itunes (if you have a pc) right click on your songs then its the first option "Get Info" then "Info" tab then just type in the artists name
  3. cashmoney

cashmoney New Member

thanks man that helped a lil but on a few artist the names are the same but they apper multiple times on my iopd y is this?
  4. robjob

robjob New Member

i had to go in and manually make sure the artist name (and punctuation) was the same each time. for instance, one album had a comma in it's title for song and a dash in the name for another song on the same album.......when i changed both to commas, they synced.
  5. Spyda

Spyda Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea just make sure both of the artists names are exactly yhe same. i think the capitalization needs to be the same as well.
  6. blajeans

blajeans New Member

for me it is the easiest to just hightlight all songs, right click on any of them and then change the artist or whatever...that way you can be sure that the info is absolutely the same...