New JB Method for 16gb Results

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by jpga13, Mar 5, 2008.

1. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Used the new version of Ziphone method and all went well. You can see the method in another post. All apps seem to be working well except Customize. I was unable to find Skylars version but got the regular version to install and run. I manually added battery images and such which I could see in Customize but when I selected them and restarted the selected image did not appear. I then moved the Customize folder from private/var/root/Library/Customize to private/var/mobile/Library/Customize and did the following symlink: ln -s /private/var/root/Library/Customize /private/var/mobile/Library/Customize

I did delete the original folder before the symlink. After I did the symlink and added images to the new file none showed when I ran customize from the springboard. Not sure what the deal is. Might be because it's not Skylars version

Edit: I downloaded the version by Skylar and manually installed then reset prefs and it worked fine.
  2. bmollica

bmollica New Member

whats the link to download it from?
  3. adjika

adjika New Member

and did the following symlink: ln -s /private/var/root/Library/Customize /private/var/mobile/Library/Customize ? what u mean ?? i m sorry about my english explain me again please