New jailbreak keeps crashing

Discussion in 'iPad' started by jse1988, Aug 3, 2010.

1. jse1988

jse1988 Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Ok I have the 3G iPad and just got it jb with jailbreak me on 3.2.1

Anyone getting random crashes? I was scrolling through photos very quickly and it rebooted on me.
    Doesn't happen like crazy but it sucks

Also crashes and reboots when typing fast in safari

I guess i could restore and start fresh but I would hate too

Anyone one else?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Sry for dbl post but i tried to crash it again by scrolling quickly through photos and it crashed again, seems to be a bug in the jb or apple firmware, anyone try to reproduce this please?
  2. tanktan38

tanktan38 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hm, that is very odd and i've never heard of that happening. But it seems like when you perform tasks that take a little more processing power, it crashes. Anywhere else, like scrolling quickly through a long website with lots of pictures?
  3. jse1988

jse1988 Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Ok tried to scroll through my pictures again, slowly, and when i get to the bottom of the page of all my photos it reboots.

I have about 60mb of pics which is about 700 photos, only crashes when I get near the end of the pics when scrolling through them, don't have any cydia apps installed besides the ones on the iPad approved list from this site
    Tried again slowly and it still does it, at the same spot each time, is there a limit to photos or something, I have the ram display on my screen and it only goes down a little bit, doesn't slowly decline and crash, very frustrating
    Found the problem, close this thread, I will be posting the bug in a separate thread