New Ipod Touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by andrew!, Aug 25, 2008.

1. andrew!

andrew! New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i know its all just rumors and lines of code right now but would it be smart to wait for the new touch to be released? im mean, its prime ipod release season though im still unconvinced if its true of not. what do you think?
  2. why are you asking if you know its all just rumors and lines of code. No one knows but apple. why dont you just email them. maybe they will say something. And this is the 10000000000000000000000th thread i ve seen with this same topic.
  3. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    same here its beggining to plauge our site we dont know so we cant tell you
  4. andrew!

andrew! New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    then dont post. simple. you look like a bigger dick making a useless post that just insults the thread starter, and being an ass about it doesnt get your point across any more than being chill about it does.
    basically, dont be a bag of duché and maybe people will stop.
  5. newdude

newdude New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ^ lol

I would wait if i were you, besides september is just around the corner. if it were up to me, I would have waited. at least there is something for me to look forward to. if what they release is not so good, I could always get the old one, maybe at a lower price. (not sure, but maybe..)

I used to be looking forward to new firmwares, but from 1.3 and now im on 2.0.2.. it's becoming dull. sometimes it helps, sometimes it's like the plague..

maybe they will add something new on the upcoming iPods. maybe they won't. the bright side here I guess, is at least you'll have the latest iPod gadget for the time being. that in itself is an added cool factor I guess.

Please Register or Log in to view images