new ipod touch specs

Discussion in 'Apple Discussions, Rumours and Speculation' started by 34highlighter, Sep 3, 2008.

1. 34highlighter

34highlighter New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i saw it on gizmodo

"The dudes at iLounge have scored schematics laying out the dimensions of the new iPod touch and iPod nano widely expected to debut on Sept. 9. While the nano's tall, skinny and curvy silhouette ain't a secret, according to these measurements, it's a smidge taller and about 0.4mm thinner than the second-gen nano (making it the most anorexic one yet). The iPod touch will bloat a bit, losing growing 1mm taller while shaving adding 0.4 mm of flab that'll be disguised by borrowing iPhone 3G's tapered design, officially making tapering the new white. And hey, does that look like external volume controls? Check it out below."

the link to the post is here: http://gizmodo.com/5044917/new-ipod...phone-3g like-tapering-ipod-nano-thinnest-yet
    maybe engadget wasnt lying

i no this is off topic but the site template isnt loading and all the buttons when post r messed up idk if this is just me but it started happening after i downloaded firefox 3
  2. alexmullins

alexmullins New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yea the site looks messed up for me too and im in ff3 also. But nice find anyway. cant wait to get meh new ipod touch!!!
  3. 34highlighter

34highlighter New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea ill just break mine get a new 1 and sell it on ebay