New iPod Touch Community

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kevio, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevio

kevio New Member

When this site went down the other day I started working on my own site dedicated to the iPod Touch.
    LINK REMOVED
    It's an online community with forums, groups, news, photos, videos, etc. Each member gets their own page to customize with a blog, photos, videos, etc. I'm slowly adding content and currently have some news feeds coming in as well. Feel free to join and start your own discussions, upload photos or videos, etc. I'll be tweaking the interface and graphics once the content gets flowing. I kept it simple for now. Also, just so you know, certain features are not iPod/iPhone friendly right now. Such as embedded YouTube videos. If there are any web programmers that want to help out just contact me directly. I can request the source code for the network. I'm open to any thoughts and suggestions as well.
    Thanks,
    Kev
  2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Please do not advertise other websites, I removed the link in the post and your signature.
  3. Masky64

Masky64 New Member

Making another ipod touch forum isn't the best thing to do. Have fun dealing with all the banned members from here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.