New ipod Touch 32gb...Should I return?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Rafy0003, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Rafy0003

Rafy0003 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I purchased an iPod touch 32gb on 4-17. I saw an article on Gizmodo (http://gizmodo.com/5523590/what-are...d-touch-prototypes-doing-on-ebay#viewcomments) about an ipod tocuh 32gb with a camera, The article goes on to say that the next generation Ipod touches "Probably" will have a camera, This on top of the non-release of the Jailbreak I am thinking of possibly returning my ipod touch. What do you guy's think? Especially the people who are in the same boat?
  2. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    It depends, think you can wait until early September, probably the first full week? If you can than I would wait and see what new amazing things there are. I imagine it will look really different as the iPhone does...
  3. v1dz

v1dz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    iPod Touch are almost at the end of their development cycle as talking about peps.
    Surely there would be some inner hardware upgrade and some cosmetic changes but not happening soon.

You really want to wait till September? Every year there would be some other change to happen better not wait to get the next . Its a race you could never catch up

Please Register or Log in to view images

Btw there wont be camera for sure. Phone + Camera + GPS is the selling point for iPhone. Not any sooner we are getting that on iPod Touch i guess

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Rafy0003

Rafy0003 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If it's September than it is way too far. I will keep my ipt. I wouldve bought an iPhone but the amount of hardware I need is too expensive. Thanx fellaz.