New iPod Software link site.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by T0uchD0wn, Jan 30, 2008.

1. T0uchD0wn

T0uchD0wn New Member

I'm currently working on a website formatted for iPod Touch's Safari, here you will be able to upload links to files for the iTouch and iPhone EX: Jailbreak External Apps, Music, Videos (movs). You can also go to the links others have submitted. You're credited for the links and you don't even have to have made or host the app, music, ect. It's still going through some construction and I'd like some pointers, also if you want to submit links early I have a beta link uploader, takes a while though :/

site: www.ipodtouchdown.110mb.com

Pointers, opinions ideas?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

if ur uploading things like music and vids isnt that illegal?? others are a pretty good idea, just make sure its separated into categories like iphone and ipod touch.overall nice thinking,
  3. T0uchD0wn

T0uchD0wn New Member

Well, if internet police ask I'll just say " I told them to upload vids they made themself not upload others, they uploaded illegely themelves dopey dope dope!" worked for limewire. But, yes, it's mostly for AppSnapp external files. Otherwise it would be called "ipodtouchstream"
  4. Drew90

Drew90 New Member

Cool idea, but I would be very careful about music and videos. Production companies will sue you to the grave if you infringe on copyrights.
  5. Drew90

Drew90 New Member

Yeah, but you created the site. Therefore you are responsible, and good luck trying to fight big company lawyers.
  6. T0uchD0wn

T0uchD0wn New Member

Thanks for the compliment, but this is a LINK SITE! Meaning the movie/music HOSTERS get in trouble not me, last time I checked it's called FREEDOM OF SPEACH or something. Google would be shutdown otherwise.
  7. Drew90

Drew90 New Member

How are you going to host such large files (movies/music) on a link site?
  8. T0uchD0wn

T0uchD0wn New Member

:/ Um, link site means I don't host the files, someone else does, then a user tells me the link to go to that persons site, then I put it on the list. I do not host the files!
  9. Drew90

Drew90 New Member

Ok, sorry. Just thought you were going to host them for some reason.
  10. baller2007

baller2007 New Member