New Installer crashes on start...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by skarylaryrex, May 8, 2008.

1. skarylaryrex

skarylaryrex New Member

Well, I came home the other day to see that Installer had been updated, I was like, sweet I'ma go install it. So I go on installer, refresh sources, and hit the update button. It updates like normal, respirings , and than when I click installer, it goes white, and than crashes.

Now, don't tell me to search, cause I did search, and the other threads had no answers that worked for me.

I tried to delete the remote packaging or something, that did not work. Maybe someone could tell me if I did that wrong.

I am running on FW 1.1.4, and really really do not want to restore my touch. So.... If anyone could give me some help hear I would really, really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Edit: ok, I realized that I had deleted the wrong remote packages, and now I fired up installer and it is now refreshing sources. I will post back when it is done and if I can install anything.
  2. skarylaryrex

skarylaryrex New Member

Haha, so I deleted the wrong thing, just now deleted the right thing, and now installer works, updated and all, so, sorry for making this thread.