New Idea

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by J3martinez419, Jul 31, 2008.

1. J3martinez419

J3martinez419 New Member

ok ive been asking this for awhile, but i dont think anyone understands i been wondering if anyone has thought about or could develope software for the ipod touch or iphone that detects sounds wave, i think it would look cool when mounted in your car or at a party, showing the EQ balence or Waves or possibly blink to the bass!

HERES A PIC I DID IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. JonTheAzn

JonTheAzn Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If anything I think it'd only work with the iphone since it has a mic which would be able to listen to the sound waves.

Edit: unless you just mean a visualizer like the one that JetAudio has which just shows the volume of different frequencies
  3. aa_man137

aa_man137 New Member

If anything i think someone should develop a visualization app for the touch and iphone. One like in windows media playerthat would run off Mobile Music Player. Maybe even with selectable colors, different visualizations, adjustable sensitivity, and maybe even make it so it can be output to a tv or media center for in home use. This would be a badass app.
  4. J3martinez419

J3martinez419 New Member

yea that would even be cool too!
  5. JonTheAzn

JonTheAzn Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That would be, but on a practical level, how many people stare at their ipod while they're listening to it, not only that but think of how much it would drain the battery. It does sound like a pretty good idea though
  6. aa_man137

aa_man137 New Member

I mostly use my ipot in my car and connected to my home stereo so itd be a cool display next to my head unit and if it could be output to a display such as a TV it would be hella tight.
  7. J3martinez419

J3martinez419 New Member