new here and to ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by racefan, Dec 27, 2008.

1. racefan

racefan New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    just signed up and wanted to say hi, just got an 8gig ipod touch took some time but starting to figure it out, and starting to like it more...at first not so much. looking to upgrade to the 16gig, whats the best way to upload one song at a time if need be, cause if i add songs to my playlist and on check everything that is already on there it puts just what was checked and thats it..is there any apps that i should install and any tips would be great...i applogize now for the ?s that i may have come up down the road...thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. whizkid515

whizkid515 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Do you mean that it only syncs checked songs? If you do, click on your touch under devices and go through the tabs and you will see a box that says something like only sync checked songs. Uncheck it. For apps, I suggest Tap Tap Revenge, it's like guitar hero and DDR for the iPhone and it's free. I also suggest JellyCar, Mazefinger, WeDict, Cube Runner, TapDefense, AppVee, Labyrinth LE, MagicPad, AeroSynth Free, Backgrounds, and Topple. If you're willing to shell out $4 (and i REALLY recommend this), get Fastlane Street Racing, it's an awesome game, completely worth the money.